Polycom© Real PresenceTM Media Management System
Enterprise Video Management For Corporate Communications and Learning.
The Polycom© Real PresenceTM Media Manger enables organizations to transform their video and rich media programs and assets into highly interactive, precisely measured online communications that can be leveraged to improve the performance of personnel, the effectiveness of content, and the quality of the end‐user viewing experience.
The Polycom© Real PresenceTM Media Manger is the industry’s only automated, end-to-end platform to support the complete content life-cycle of all video assets regardless of source or format – from the point of enterprise video capture, to ingest and video content management and administration, to portal-based viewer access, to controlling the delivery and expiration of rich media across the network.
Business Managers can run automated, multi‐format reports from anywhere in the system for rapid analysis, action and decision‐making. The systems advanced online tracking, testing and certification capabilities allows organisations to satisfy and enhance their professional and academic requirements, whilst providing an audible history of individual performance.
Polycom© Real PresenceTM Media Manger v.4.0 now includes Microsoft SharePoint 2010 integration and Microsoft Lync 2010 (formerly OCS) integration. AMMS provides the only platform that includes all of the core phases of the online video life-cycle: Enterprise Video Capture, Video Content Management, Portal Services and Rich Media Delivery.
- Best‐in‐Class Media Management Portal – Customizable portal provides advanced content search, unified management of all visual communications assets.
- Performance‐based Measurement & Reporting – The industry’s most detailed media management reporting and definitive viewer tracking enables clients to correlate viewer statistics with performance. More than 50 content, audience & network reporting features!
- Enterprise‐grade System Administration – With AMMS v4, users can support multiple tenants and customized branding within a single platform, standardize media processes organization‐wide, and automate webcast event scheduling
- Network Distribution Management – Via new distribution profiles and location‐based routing, clients can control how streaming content is distributed over eCDNs, CDNs
- Professional Testing , Grading & Certification – Clients can design customized online testing procedures, can document professional certification, and can integrate video assets with traditional training systems.